- Available for all RAD pneumatic torque wrenches (except GX/DX TV with transducer)
- Confirmed for the use in explosive areas (e.g. oil-, gas industry)
- Licence according to EX II 2G/D EX c IIB/IIIB T6
- Suitable for operation in zone 1, 2, 21 and 22
- Protection against inflammation of flammable steam, gas and dust
RAD pneumatic torque wrenches fulfill all strict european requirements of the ATEX specification (II 2G/D EX c IIB/IIIB T6). These tools are suitable for operation in potentially explosive working environments, for example in coal mines, chemical plants as well as refineries. Spark protected tools are required in EX zones. Additionally, the pneumatic torque wrenches are protected against inflammation of flammable steam, gas, liquid and dust. Furthermore these tools can be operated in all temperature classes (T1 to T6). All pneumatic torque wrenches (except GX/DX TV with built in transducer) can be retrofitted according to ATEX specifications.